Non-life market(1)> 35%
Life market(2) > 43%
(1)PZU SA and Link4 jointly
(2)Share of regular premium
TFI market share(3)> 11.5%
(3) Share of PZU’s third party Customers assets in the TFI market’s assets net of non-public assets
Revenues Revenues > 650 m PLN
In the scope of the retail client, PZU Group intends to focus on the following:
- mass-market client: The Group will maintain its current target client base (with top potential) and increase the segment’s cross-selling. The introduction of direct/ self service and the insurance products offered under two brands, i.e. PZU and Link4, will play an important role in maintaining the current clients and acquiring new ones. The Group will strengthen relations with its clientsthanks to the upsale of non-life insurance (mainly TPLand household) among clients with group life insurance orindividually continued insurance;
- Premium client – PZU Group will raise its share in fulfilling the insurance needs and managing the assets of such clients. Except the insurance upsale (life individual protective as well as property), the Group will offer them individual health insurance products and investment products (mainly TFI);
- SME client – Despite the rising competition, the Group will maintain its high market share in the SME segment.
PZU Group will strengthen its relations with this segment by offering a complex life and non-life offer, i.e. property, life, and health insurance. With the development of these companies and growth of their insurance awareness, the Group will propose increases of the sums insured in the property insurance product to the clients in this segment, especially to big clients.
PZU Group will retain its position in motor insurance for corporate clients and also retain positive technical profitability. The Group will increase its share in the so-called Mid-Corpo segment of non-motor insurance from approximately 13% to approximately 20%.
The main instruments to realise the assumed objectives include the following:The operating philosophy of PZU Group on this market assumes that it will become a business partner with strong expertise for the clients and provide not just insurance products but also advise the clients at all risk management stages (especially during the determination of insurance needs). Regardless of the entity’s size, PZU Group will have an individual approach to its clients.
- market introduction of product and process innovations with application of new technologies, including taking advantage of the Everest platform;
- offering risk management consulting for Clients;
- implementation of system solutions increasing sales effectiveness and raising the quality of customer and broker service.
PZU Group’s objective in the area of life insurance offered to corporate clients is to maintain the market share and accept the simultaneous controlled profitability decline.
- implementation of product innovations;
- development of service processes applying new technologies and gradual introduction of self-service to group and individually continued insurance;
- improving the quality of the database of clients with group and individually continued insurance for potential to use it in cross-sale for retail clients. Monitoring and management of the flow of clients from the group with group insurance to the group with individually continued insurance.
In the area of cooperation with banks, the Group sets the following objectives:
- preservation of the market share in scope of non-life products;
- in the long term, exploiting the opportunities arising from U Recommendation and building its position in the field of life insurance (U Recommendation may temporarily contribute to the decline in gross written premiums);
- seeking to establish a joint venture with a selected bank partner.
PZU Group will also expand its cooperation with trading partners with large customer bases or supporting mass payments. In particular, the Group aims to acquire new partners in the energy, fuel and telecommunications industries.
The Group will implement innovative insurance and assistance products for its strategic partners.